Cops kill more White than blacks

k.d.

Cops kill more White than blacks

Post by k.d. » Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:39 am

That is a fact. I would support a protest against cops killing unarmed people and demand that they be held accountable and prosecuted as any other citizen would be. It appears, looking at this fact, that the black kneelers are a bunch of rayciss.
“Everything government touches turns to crap.”

― Ringo Starr

j.p.

Re: Cops kill more White than blacks

Post by j.p. » Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:35 pm

k.d. wrote:
Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:39 am
That is a fact. I would support a protest against cops killing unarmed people and demand that they be held accountable and prosecuted as any other citizen would be. It appears, looking at this fact, that the black kneelers are a bunch of rayciss.
I'm confused. You do support the protest ?

k.d.

Post by k.d. » Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Why would I support something that thinks only BLM and to hell with everyone else. I am of the belief that ALL lives matter.

― Ringo Starr

j.p.

Post by j.p. » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:19 pm

k.d. wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:36 pm
Why would I support something that thinks only BLM and to hell with everyone else. I am of the belief that ALL lives matter.
Not a big fan of how some BLM protests end. But BLM also believes that All lives matter, at least that's what they say. "Black Lives Matter" is a moniker, not a statement. Most folks know that, but they play stupid because it doesn't fit into their narrative.

You may feel better to know that a lot of white athletes are now protesting at games. Also black athletes have said nothing as far to "hell with everyone else". I think you and others are letting their imagination get the best of them.

k.d.

Post by k.d. » Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:40 pm

I will concede the point if you can provide any statement that these protests are for anyone but minorities, and by minorities I mean blacks.

One of my heroes and a person I looked up to was a black protester. His name was Mohammed Ali. He suffered severely for his stand against a war, a war against Asians. Another prominent black protester was MLK Jr. His protests were for the rights and civil liberties of everyone.
That is not what is happening here.

Here's a question for you. When and why did the players start coming onto the field for the National Anthem?

― Ringo Starr

j.p.

Post by j.p. » Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:01 pm

k.d. wrote:
Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:40 pm
I will concede the point if you can provide any statement that these protests are for anyone but minorities, and by minorities I mean blacks.

One of my heroes and a person I looked up to was a black protester. His name was Mohammed Ali. He suffered severely for his stand against a war, a war against Asians. Another prominent black protester was MLK Jr. His protests were for the rights and civil liberties of everyone.
That is not what is happening here.

Here's a question for you. When and why did the players start coming onto the field for the National Anthem?
Of course the protests are for blacks. And largely by blacks as well. Why ? I think we both know the answer.

I don't the answer to your question. It seems like you do, so I won't google it.

k.d.

Post by k.d. » Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:49 pm

Does it have something to do with the Confederate flag, or is that a different protest?

― Ringo Starr

j.p.

Post by j.p. » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:30 pm

k.d. wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:49 pm
Does it have something to do with the Confederate flag, or is that a different protest?
Don't know for sure, I'm not a participant. But when I hear some mention "injustices" it seems to be pretty broad. So I would guess that Confederate symbols might have an indirect connection. But I have not heard or read any mention of the Conferderate flag in this context.

k.d.

Post by k.d. » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:42 pm

The point is that you can't keep up with all the things they protest. They protest whites, yet are reliant on us for food, shelter, jobs, healthcare, education - virtually everything.

― Ringo Starr

j.p.

Post by j.p. » Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:50 pm

k.d. wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:42 pm
The point is that you can't keep up with all the things they protest. They protest whites, yet are reliant on us for food, shelter, jobs, healthcare, education - virtually everything.
NFL football players ?